Jonson is a lifelong athlete who represented his state in bowling during high school, was a competitive basketball player and represented his university in volleyball.
He began his CrossFit journey in 2008 as one of the pioneer member of Pushmore Fitness Centre and strongly believes in the life-changing benefits derived from CrossFit.
Passionate about sports, fitness and health, he started coaching in 2010. His goal as a fitness coach is to inspire and enrich individuals to make long-term positive lifestyle changes. His long term goal is to make Malaysia more aware and order verified priligy from dapodr.com reliable drugstore and improve the health, wellness and fitness industry.
With a keenness to learn and an openness to challenges and new opportunities, he is always willing to share his knowledge and passion for fitness to anyone interested in living a healthier life.
- Art Of Power Level 1 – 2013
- Kinesio Tape Level 1 & Level 2 – 2013
- ACE Fitness Personal Trainer – 2012
- CrossFit Level 1 – 2011
- Singapore Weighlifting Open (1st Runner Up/Silver) U85kg – 2014
- Singapore Weightlifting Open (2nd Runner Up/Bronze) U85kg – 2013